Re: Google's MusicEvent harvesting

Hi Ed,

Glad you guys noticed this launch! We're trying to go deeper with
schema.orgon this one.

The point about entering the artist's official website on musicbrainz,
wikipedia, etc. is not to tell us who the performers at the event are, but
to give us more signal about which sites have the most official listings
for that artist's events.

Cheers,
Justin

Justin Boyan | Product Manager, Google Search