From: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Date: Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 11:44 AM
Subject: Candidate schema.org 1.0g release: Reservations,
Questions/Answers, EmailMessage
To: W3C Web Schemas Task Force <public-vocabs@w3.org>

I've made a test build of a 1.0g release, at http://sdopending.appspot.com/

Draft release notes:

"""1.) This release of schema.org adds a finalized Reservations
schema, which refines earlier proposals discussed in the Web Schemas
community over the last year. See wiki
<https://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas/ReservationsSchema> for details
[todo].

The Reservations vocabulary includes:

Reservation, ReservationPackage, ReservationStatusType, Ticket,
Flight, EventReservation, FlightReservation, TrainReservation,
BusReservation, TaxiReservation,  LodgingReservation,
RentalCarReservation, ProgramMembership, Seat, Vehicle, Airline,
FoodEstablishmentReservation, TrainTrip, Car, BusTrip, Taxi.

See http://sdopending.appspot.com/Reservation and nearby.
2.) QA sites

A simple vocabulary for Question/Answer and FAQ sites. It adds types
for Question, Answer, and QAPage.

* http://sdopending.appspot.com/Question
* http://sdopending.appspot.com/Answer
* http://sdopending.appspot.com/QAPage

3.) EmailMessage

* http://sdopending.appspot.com/EmailMessage

We add a type EmailMessage, analogous to the existing WebPage type."""

Thanks to everyone who has contributed, in particular Stéphane
Corlosquet who has been a major contributor to the QA schema work.

As with the last release I'm circulating a test build here in the hope
(a) that there are no bugs (b) if there are, folks here will catch
them before we go live with the changes. There are a few other small
details to take care of too, including example(s) for QA, and
publishing information on the changes in the Reservation schema since
it was first proposed.

cheers,

Dan