Re: Music schema proposal - medium of performance

On a related note (;-)) - Library of Congress has just announced its
Music Medium of Performance thesaurus in SKOS (and other flavors):
   http://id.loc.gov/authorities/performanceMediums.html
For example:
   http://id.loc.gov/authorities/performanceMediums/mp2013015812.html

kc