Re: Schema.org v1.6 release candidate: Roles, various fixes, site navigation improvements

On 16 June 2014 20:28, Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net> wrote:
> On 16 Jun 2014 at 19:24, Dan Brickley wrote:
>> ... and we're live! Thanks to everyone for discussion, bugfixes and
>> more. I'll go through and update release notes later. I have to run
>> now but I wanted to share the blog post
>> http://blog.schema.org/2014/06/introducing-role.html which gives a bit
>> more background on the Role design.
>
> Great work and nice blog post!
>

>> p.s. there is also very basic JSON-LD @context file support, curl -H
>> "Accept: application/ld+json" http://schema.org/  ... this needs
>
> Wohooo! Fantastic! There's just one minor thing which unfortunately makes the context invalid JSON(-LD)... namely a trailing comma. I've already submitted a pull request to fix this:
>
>   https://github.com/rvguha/schemaorg/pull/44

Thanks - applied and deployed. The contents of the context file should
be considered draft, but it ought to be stable enough now that
http://json-ld.org/playground/ can use it instead of our earlier
workaround.

Dan