Re: Inverse properties

On 06/07/2014 08:40 PM, Dan Brickley wrote:
> On 7 June 2014 10:37, ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org> wrote:
>> On 04/14/2014 12:11 PM, Dan Brickley wrote:

>>> Thanks Martin! That's been on my todo list. However I don't yet see
>>> any content in the page ("There is currently no text in this page
>>> ..."), perhaps some problem saving it?
>>
>> Looking at:
>> http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas/InverseProperties#Linking_from_member_pages_to_an_externally_defined_association.2C_sports_team_entity.2C_or_other_group
>>
>> I have impression that
>>
>> http://schema.org/member
>>
>> already has inverse property
>>
>> http://schema.org/memberOf
>
> Yes, indeed.
>
> In fact there's a new release of the site in preparation (I'll send a
> full msg monday) which makes 'inverse' relations navigable, as well as
> sub-property / super-property links in a property hierarchy too.
>
> See http://sdopending.appspot.com/member http://sdopending.appspot.com/memberOf
> http://sdopending.appspot.com/alumni etc.
>
> It would be very useful to collect any more pre-existing pairs of
> inverse properties here.
Lookes useful, though now everything except / gives HTTP 500!

I would find it super handy to have pages which show *pairs of types*
with all the defined properties which can relate them together. Also
*clearly* showing which have defined reverse properties and which ones
depend on reversing capabilities of particular serialization. If
something like that would not fit schema.org infrastructure I would
happily collaborate with someone on writing independent generator.

For example:

Person        (properties)             Organization

               affiliation ->

               brand ->

               memberOf ->
           < - member