Re: Schema.org v1.6 release candidate: Roles, various fixes, site navigation improvements

It seems to me that now consumers of schema.org information have to be
prepared to accept roles everywhere, whereas before they could expect to see
actual values (except for strings as things, of course).  Are there any limits
as to where Roles can occur?  Can properties of Roles be role'd?

How should a consumer of schema.org information count up values?  Suppose I
have Joe Montana as a direct athlete of the 49er as well as an athlete role
with athlete Joe Montana?  Is that one or two members?  Suppose there are
multiple athlete roles with Joe Montana.  How should these be counted?

Of lesser importance, the comments in the cited document are different from
the comments in the appspot.com pages.  The ones in the appspot.com pages are
much better.  (The document seems to preclude roles being used for
intermittent situations and for things like CEOs.)

peter