Re: Schema.org Proposal for Organization Sector

I was thinking of Intangible... but I would like weigh-in from Dan and
others.

Are there downsides to Intangible, for instance, in this case ?

And this:
<link itemprop="sector" href="http://www.freebase.com/m/03nrdx4" />
has lots of benefits, in that it has links to SKOS Concepts (where you get
Broader: Public Health and Narrower: Planetary Quarantine concepts, for
instance ;-)

So sector, or whatever we decide, is very related to SKOS Concepts from my
perspective...and CreativeWork's "about" property.  Lots of overlaps.
hmmmmmm.

--
-Thad
Thad on LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/thadguidry/>