Re: offeredBy to supersede vendor, merchant, provider, seller, …?

The definition of gr:Offering/offer being different from the formal notion of binding offers in most legislations was a design decision in GoodRelations, because offers in most Web shops are not offers in the legal sense, and it was important to have a wording in place that does not turn them into legally binding offers. I agree that the wording can be improved. I will handle that in the next GR service release.

Martin
martin hepp
e-business & web science research group
universitaet der bundeswehr muenchen