Re: How do you flag a resource which is not available anymore?

Ed, thanks for the pointer, I was not aware of this RFC.

But what we are looking for is something way more simple (hopefully), just
flag the URI in LOV records.

Bernard

Follow us on Twitter : @mondecanews <http://twitter.com/#%21/mondecanews>