Re: schema.org sdo-venkman release is now live as v1.92

Getty are moving heavily in the direction of Linked Open Data (or at least
when I look they are- I  could be getting Getty-ered).

The Art and Architecture Thesaurus® (AAT) is currently modeled as
controlled vocabulary.
However, they are using an extension of SKOS that restores the standard
relationships corresponding to "is a kind of", "is a part of", and "is an
instance of".

This allows for an algorithmic mapping from concepts to classes and
individuals; the classes would be suitable for use as types.

sdo could pick a suitably coarse level of detail to sameAs or equivalent
at, and the magic of inheritance can take care of the rest in O(log N)
time.

Simon