Re: Automotive, EXIF, Property-Values

Hi Martin,

I have a couple quick questions about the new Vehicle schema.

1. What is the difference between tongueWeight and trailerWeight?
2. Vehicle has an interiorColor property. Would you advise using the
"color" property for the exterior color?
3. There is a lot of detail here. Do you have examples that can be
published on schema.org to help guide users?

Cheers,
Vicki

Vicki Tardif Holland | Ontologist | vtardif@google.com