Re: Automotive, EXIF, Property-Values

I just changed Bike to Bicycle in the codebase, pull-request, and W3C Wiki proposal.

@Dan: As per our discussion, the pull request is still based on danbri:sdo-venkman, not sdo-stanz. If it helps a lot, I could migrate the pull request, but I actually think it will be less effort to do a merge on your end; the necessary manual clean-up should be minimal or none.

Martin

martin hepp  http://www.heppnetz.de
mhepp@computer.org          @mfhepp