Re: schema.org sdo-venkman release is now live as v1.92

On 15 December 2014 at 17:09, Paul Watson
<lazarus@lazaruscorporation.co.uk> wrote:
> On 12/12/14 09:28, ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ wrote:
>>
>> On 12/11/2014 04:37 PM, Dan Brickley wrote:
>>>
>>> We have just 'soft launched' the large package of improvements
>>> recently circulated as the 'venkman' release. While they are intended
>>> as the foundation for a "version 2.0" release we wanted to get the
>>> vocabulary improvements out there ASAP without rushing to v2
>>> prematurely. There's a lot more that could be said about each set of
>>> changes (Music, Video games, Sports, ItemList / breadcrumbs, etc etc.)
>>> than we can say today, so for now we'll stick with a simple "thank
>>> you!" to all who have participated in this effort. Thanks :)
>>>
>>> As always our issue tracker is open to all for any bugs that have
>>> crept in. You'll find it linked from:
>>>
>>> Release notes: http://schema.org/docs/releases.html#v1.92
>>
>> Great work! + kudos to everyone who contributed ☆
>>
>> also glad to see on github a *milestone* for the next one \o/
>
> +1 great work
>
> Would be great if we could get  schema.org/VisualArtwork released as some
> point - it's been waiting for a very long time and seems to get ignored from
> every release

Funny you should mention that! Vicki and I were just chatting about it
earlier. Sorry this is taking so long, ... but here we go:

https://github.com/danbri/schemaorg/commit/97b9c5c1d35ad9cd911c3004025e5678467183b9
http://sdo-stantz.appspot.com/VisualArtwork

Where 'stantz' is the codename for whatever the next release ends up
being called, i.e. the milestone in Github that elf Pavlik spotted.

We need to translate the examples to other formats but other than that
I think this looks good.

I've opened a bug in github to track this (things are slowly migrating
over from W3C wiki/tracker),
https://github.com/rvguha/schemaorg/issues/204
cheers,

Dan