Re: 2014 Sports Proposal - V3

Disciplines are a way to say:

Sport Category / Sub-Category / Style / Etc.

Also as part of the Proposal, please add a better description to SportsTeam
instead of just, "Organization: Sports team".
It should be defined as saying "A SportsTeam consists of 2 or more persons
playing together as a competitive team in a sport", or something similar.

--
-Thad
Thad on LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/thadguidry/>