Re: revisiting 'position', 'episodeNumber', 'seasonNumber' modeling and Periodicals

From: Giovanni Gentili <giovanni.gentili@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 10:14:51 +0200
To: Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>
Cc: David Marland <david.marland@bbc.co.uk>, "public-vocabs@w3.org" <public-vocabs@w3.org>, Richard Wallis <Richard.Wallis@oclc.org>, Jean-Pierre Evain <evain@ebu.ch>, Yves Raimond <yves.raimond@gmail.com>, Dan Scott <denials@gmail.com>
"Dan Brickley" <danbri@danbri.org>:
> I've been talking with Richard Wallis, Dan Scott,schema.org
> colleagues and others this last week. It looks like we are very nearly
> done with the Periodicals (journals etc.)  bibliographic extension for
>schema.org[2].  The last concern is that it has a couple of proposed
> properties that are similar to constructs already used for TV/Radio,
> as well as proposed for Music. (All these things touch on the ItemList
> discussion too, but I would rather leave that aside for now.)

publicationVolume and pubblicationIssue will implement
also what was proposed for the comics domain
as periodicalSeries and periodicalIssue [1] ?

[1]https <https://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas/PeriodicalsComics>://
<https://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas/PeriodicalsComics>www.w3
<https://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas/PeriodicalsComics>.org/wiki/
<https://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas/PeriodicalsComics>WebSchemas