Re: tool for extracting structured data in javascript?

Everything Aaron Bradley and I have been able to scrape together so far has
been gathered here:
http://www.seoskeptic.com/structured-data-markup-validation-testing-tools/

I haven't had time to see if anything mentioned in this thread needs to be
added to that list, but that's something I'll check soon.

Hope it helps.