Re: tool for extracting structured data in javascript?

From: Barbara Starr <barbarastarr2009@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2014 08:15:56 -0700
Cc: "public-vocabs@w3.org Vocabularies" <public-vocabs@w3.org>
To: Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
Hi Melvin

There are a bunch of handy chrome plugins that do that (if you are a chrome user) and you can see a list here: http://searchengineland.com/see-entities-web-page-tools-help-194710 (micro data reveal, semantic inspector and several others)

There is also a rich snippets testing tool that is a bookmarklet, which you can find here: http://www.blindfiveyearold.com/rich-snippets-testing-tool-bookmarklet

I find these tools pretty handy to use as I browse the web.

Hope that sort of covers what you are looking for

regards

Barbara