Re: Schema.org Releases page

From: Jarno van Driel <jarnovandriel@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 02:42:48 +0200
To: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Cc: W3C Web Schemas Task Force <public-vocabs@w3.org>, Pierre-Yves Vandenbussche <py.vandenbussche@gmail.com>, Bernard Vatant <bernard.vatant@mondeca.com>
Make sure to give the folks of the better-late-than-never-department a cold
one in appreciation of their continues efforts to make everybody happy.

*Jarno van Driel*
Digital Marketing Technologist

Tel: +31 652 847 608
Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JarnovanDriel
Linkedin: linkedin.com/pub/jarno-van-driel/75/470/36a/