Re: ItemList examples

I suppose the backward-compatible way to do it would be to:

   - Create a new type (Collection?)
   - Change the domain of the structural properties of ItemList to
   Collection
   - Make ItemList inherit from Collection as well as CreativeWork

That leaves ItemLiist as the editorial thing, so all existing markup would
still be semantically unchanged.

-jason