Re: Learning Schema.org (former: Inverse Properties in Microdata:, was Re: schema.org update, v1.8: added WebSite type; broadened isPartOf to relate CreativeWorks)

<shameless_plug>
We've created a 3-part short video series [1] focusing on Schema.org
Actions and a hosted a fun codelab <http://goo.gl/4ykgZ6> at Google I/O
this year. All of the pieces are available online, including the sample
code. Cayley, the graph database we used for data processing in our
examples is open source as well - more info here
<http://google-opensource.blogspot.com/2014/06/cayley-graphs-in-go.html?view=classic>
..
</shameless_plug>
thanks,
Jarek

PS [1]

   1.

   Build a Small Knowledge Graph: Part 1 of 3: Creating and Processing
   Linked Data <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9pRpSW_KqA>
   2.

   Build a Small Knowledge Graph: Part 2 of 3: Managing Graph Data With
   Cayley <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oOwrBEeQss>
   3.

   Build a Small Knowledge Graph: Part 3 of 3: Activating Graph Data With
   Actions <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB94dIamAQc>