Re: Inverse Properties in Microdata:, was Re: schema.org update, v1.8: added WebSite type; broadened isPartOf to relate CreativeWorks

Processors can do that implicitly if it's the same page, but it would help
make that cleaner if we completed the mainEntity (of a page) proposal from
some thread a couple months back.