working of schema.org/WebPage

It is legal for there to be multiple top-level entities.  That description
of WebPage is not meant to imply anything about the relationship of those
top-level objects... all that is saying is that if a relation is declared
without an explicit subject, then the subject will be assumed to be the
current WebPage.

That said, we probably do need a mechanism for indicating the "primary
entity" of a webpage when there is one.  Current clients make up their own
heuristics for this, but I think it would be better to have an explicit way
of stating that.

-jason