Re: Tourism Library

I have on my agenda an adaptation of the Accommodation Ontology, http://purl.org/acco/ns, for schema.org, which is an extension to the GoodRelations E-Commerce module in schema.org, and will cover most use-cases around hotel rooms, vacation homes, and camping sites.

But it will be summer when I can tackle this.

Martin