Re: Socialnetworks of a person or organization

On 4/12/14 1:48 PM, Jarno van Driel wrote:
> To be honest no. Half of this thread has been copied and pasted in 500
> tabs with Google translate instances and dictionaries. Because even
> the translations are hard to swallow.
>
> What I do know is that schema.org/Person <http://schema.org/Person>
> has 4 properties with an expected type of URL:
>
>   * url
>   * sameAs
>   * image
>   * additionalType
>
> None of which let me express a 'related URL

URLs denote documents. The relation you seek has to be denotative in
nature.

<> <#denotedBy> <someServerIssuedURL> .

Because <> a <#WebDocument> .

<#this> <#denotedBy> <#someURI> .

Because <#this> <#isNotA> <#WebDocument> .

Thus,

<#you> <#denotedBy> <someServerIssuedURL#this>

Gets you what you seek, relation and denotation (#this turns a Doc HTTP
URL into a generic HTTP URI) wise.

What I am trying to illustrate is the fundamental fact, in regards to
AWWW, that:

1. An HTTP URL (a kind of HTTP URI) denotes a Document
2. A WebID (a kind of HTTP URI) denotes an Agent
3. An Agent and a Document are distinct entity types i.e., they are not
the same thing in any shape or form
4. An HTTP URI can denote anything.

Denotation isn't some "Semantic Web" or "RDF" creation. It's a
fundamental concept that enables us encode and decode information using
language (computer or natural).

[1] http://bit.ly/1fqJ5yv -- Denotes
[2] http://bit.ly/1bD2eZs -- Identifier
[3] http://bit.ly/1edQEKp -- HTTP URI .