Re: Why does 'category' expect PhysicalActivityCategory?

Hi,
I think that is a remainder from the broadening of the property from the medical domain to Thing in the context of the integration of GoodRelations.

We could remove this particular one.

However, as for the general case, I think it can be a good practice in schema.org to include more specific types in the domain or range specification, even if they are formally redundant when the domain or range is Thing or something equally broad, because this pattern may point developers to popular, more specific types.

Martin