Re: schema.org property proposal: socialAccount

Great that we have this property.
Should I move our old proposal recorded at
https://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas/SchemaDotOrgProposals#Brainstorming,%20Use%20Cases%20and%20Advance%20Notice
to accepted solutions? This property is part of the current version of
the language?
Regards,
Adrian