Re: Schema.org site updates: Added RDFa and JSON-LD incoming properties

> ...should collapse all whitespace (including newlines) into a single
> space?

Exactly what I meant to say.

If you can provide links to other examples that have different escape
> characters, that would probably help.

I don't go through everything, I just encountered some when looking around.
But the ones I have encountred are:
http://schema.org/WebPage, http://schema.org/CreativeWork,
http://schema.org/Person, http://schema.org/Review,
http://schema.org/LocalBusiness