Re: LRMI inclusion status

Hi Guys!

I am sitting in a meeting of the ISO group working on our new
'Metadata For Learning Resources' (free at http://standards.iso.org/ittf/PubliclyAvailableStandards/c050772_ISO_IEC_19788-1_2011.zip)
  which, we hope, will be very interoperable with what LRMI is working
on. I was looking at the table of comparable elements for Version 0.7
and wondered if we should somehow share ours with you? or do something
else to help with harmonising all this work?

Liddy