Re: Vocabularies for chord and tablature

Hi Yuliya,

the one you found is also the one real chord ontology I'm aware of.
However, you may have a look at the various extensions [1] of the Music
Ontology [2], e.g. the Audio Features Ontology [3].

Cheers,

Bo

[1] http://wiki.musicontology.com/index.php/Extension_Modules
[2] http://purl.org/ontology/mo/