Re: Comments on Reservations, Orders drafts (was Re: Schema.org update: new and updated proposals)

On 30 May 2013, at 23:57, Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com> wrote:

> Most of the new vocab discussion here in the last 2 weeks has been
> about Actions. Therefore I just want to draw attention again to the
> "Orders", "Reservations" and (the tiny) "EmailMessage" proposals
> linked below.

Dan, what is the provenance of these proposals?

For example, how is the Offer schema related to GoodRelations?
And does the Reservations proposal come from the travel industry?

Cheers

Renato Iannella
http://renato.iannella.it