Re: Events -- online -- how to markup?

Thanks for the links and the suggestion.

I'm specifically dealing with Events (training courses) that have a
physical limited attendance number (eg. ~10) and an unlimited number of
online attendees through streaming. We don't want to publicize a physical
address as those 10 places are preassigned.

Putting a uri or "online" in address seems wrong, though for the short term
whatever gets validated will have to do. Stephanie; does "Online" validate
for you?

A field/property that indicates that Event is; online only | online and
physical | physical only -- makes sense to me -- Aaron I think that's your
option 2.b?

How do changes to the spec get requested?