Re: Scientific Measurements

And just to add to the soup there is Catalog QUDT: The QUDT, or 'Quantity, Unit, Dimension and Type' collection of ontologies define base classes, properties, and instances for modeling  physical quantities, units of measure, and their dimensions in various measurement systems.

  http://www.linkedmodel.org/catalog/qudt/1.1/index.html

-Bill Anderson