Re: Ease of adoption

On Jul 29, 2013 10:17 AM, "Dave Pawson" <dave.pawson@gmail.com> wrote:

> IMHO that says it, succinctly and for a knowledgeable audience.
>   If you look at intro type books (dummys ... etc), there is much more
> of a sell there. Persuasion as to why this tech is useful for them,
> meets an objective the reader may have?

I don't know how aggressive of a campaign schema.org is going for, but, to
me, the tech sells itself.

* More relevant search results
* Store structured data within an HTML page
* Extract structured data from an HTML page

> E.g. "A collection of schemas"... WTF is a schema...?

[ Human contextually disambiguates to "Database schema" ]

* http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schema
* http://dbpedia.org/page/Schema
* http://schema.rdfs.org/all.ttl

schema ~== http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ontology_(information_science)

> " html tags, that webmasters can use to markup their pages in ways
> recognized by major search providers."
>   Oh - that's not me then, I'm not a webmaster...
>
> I.e just the slant?
>
> Does that make sense?

"Helps doctors find research for finding cures"