Re: extensions and expected values

Matt, the Bibliographic group is close to a proposal on audiobook [1].
We were thinking of using "playerType" from audioObject. Whatever
solution you select (because it is more important for accessibility) we
should probably incorporate by sub-classing.

kc
[1] http://www.w3.org/community/schemabibex/wiki/Audiobook

--
Karen Coyle