RE: FictionalThing proposal added to Web Schemas wiki

It might be nice to have a variation of the Product Type Ontology that
assumes the owl:Class is a subclass of Thing rather than Product. That
way we could add types for

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Character_%28arts%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legendary_creature
etc.