Re: New Open Annotation Specification Published

Hello Ed

This vocabulary has been on my radar for a while for addition to the LOV
cloud,
but the namespace URI http://www.w3.org/ns/openannotation/core/ is still
404,
although I read at http://www.openannotation.org/spec/core/#Namespaces :

"The namespace URI will always remain the same, even if the ontology
changes. All versions of the ontology will remain available from
version-specific URLs, and the namespace URI will provide access to the
most recent version."

Maybe "will" above is to be understood as pointing to some
yet-to-be-defined future state of things, but should not this future start
right now? :)

Clearly, is there a formal RDF file for this vocabulary? Maybe the answer
is somewhere in http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-openannotation/...

Best regards

Bzernard

--