Re: Yandex Testing Tool supports JSON-LD

While Google's Structured Data Testing Tool doesn't support JSON-LD, we do
have an Email Markup Tester <http://g.co/EmailMarkupTester> that does --
tailored, as you might guess, to the use cases supported by
Gmail<https://developers.google.com/gmail/actions/reference/formats/json-ld>.
 Still, it's possible to paste in arbitrary JSON-LD (in a script tag, as
with Yandex's tool).  Comments welcome!

jb