Re: Actions and Online Presence

Yep, that sounds roughly in the realm of things that Actions should model.

Here is one product that we are working on (+thor, FYI) that is related to
what you are describing:

https://developers.google.com/+/features/app-activities

On Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 11:16 AM, ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ <
perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org> wrote:

> Aloha o/
>
> /* I cc online-presence and activity-streams lists finding this relevant
> to work happening in all of them */
>
> Looking at Action subtree [1] I started thinking about *Online Presence*
> and recalled OPO [2] Online Presence Ontology.
>
> I find subtypes of opo:Action - opo:Listening, opo:Reading,
> opo:WorkingOnProject super useful, for example all my friends could see
> which online video podcast i watch at this very moment. They also might map
> to schema:ReadAction, schema:ListenAction, schema:CreateAction
>
> Serching archives of public-vocabs and activity-streams I don't find that
> much discussions about *Online Presence*. I would happily create proposal
> [4] for it so we can keep it in our minds while we tweek Action subtree. I
> also cc Milan Stankovic coordinating OPO development.

Can you give a few more specific examples of actions you have in mind that
would need to be added (as well as how they relate to the current tree)?