Re: Markup Spread on Multiple Pages

You can get the best of both worlds by consistently using itemid
(microdata) or resource/about (RDFa) to point to the *one* canonical URL
for the item (in your case /product-name, I presume).

That way you can repeat information across pages for snippeting purposes
(like say the product name in the reviews page), while still clearly
indicating that it's the *same* product being described.

-jason