Re: Updated Microdata to RDF Working Draft

I've updated the spec [7] with Adrian's recommended example (13) using additionalType which includes a property from the namespace of the additional type (foaf:Person/foaf:mbox). I think we're good to go on publishing the note.

{
 "http://schema.org/": {
   "properties": {

"additionalType": {"subPropertyOf": "http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#type"}

   }
}

 <link itemprop="additionalType" href="http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/Person"/>
 <a itemprop="email http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/mbox" href="mailto:mail@gmail.com">
   mail@gmail.com
 </a>

creates

@prefix foaf: <http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/> .
@prefix md: <http://www.w3.org/ns/md#> .
@prefix rdf: <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#> .
@prefix rdfa: <http://www.w3.org/ns/rdfa#> .
@prefix rdfs: <http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#> .
@prefix schema: <http://schema.org/> .

<> md:item (
 [ a schema:Person;
   schema:additionalType foaf:Person;
   schema:email <mailto:mail@gmail.com>;
   foaf:mbox <mailto:mail@gmail.com>]);
 rdfa:usesVocabulary schema: .

schema:additionalType rdfs:subPropertyOf rdf:type .

Dan, if you can give your blessing (at SWIG chair), we can probably get it published next week.

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net

[7] http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/htmldata/raw-file/default/microdata-rdf/index.html