Re: Breaking news: GoodRelations now fully integrated with schema.org!

On 9 November 2012 00:41, Robert Schroeder <bobsc@charter.net> wrote:
> I’ll ask this question again.
>
> What’s the proper markup for brand?
> Using <div itemprop="brand" itemscope
> itemtype="http://schema.org/Brand"><span itemprop="name">Brand
> Name</span></div> causes “Warning: Incomplete microdata with schema.org.” at
> http://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/richsnippets

Odd - I couldn't replicate this. With the following markup,

... I get this (quick screen-grab): http://i.imgur.com/WZNwg.png -
display of an item of type Brand, with a property 'name'.

Is anyone else seeing the 'incomplete microdata' result?

I'm happy to take this offlist as this forum isn't really for
debugging specific products, but given that many people here will be
using that tool, please let me know (-> danbri@google.com)  if you run
into practical issues.

Dan