Re: Submission of draft education terms (LRMI) for discussion

Hello all again!

This is just a friendly reminder for any feedback on the proposed
educational terms provided by the LRMI group. See the below email.

See both http://wiki.creativecommons.org/LRMI/Properties and
http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas/LearningResources for more
information.

All the best,

Greg

<quote name="Greg Grossmeier" date="2012-02-28" time="10:42:24 -0800">