Re: Inconsistent markup for JobPosting

Dear  Stéphane,

Thank you for opening such debate as it is very significant when
consuming Microdata annotations.  I assume that "incentives" should work
like any other Text property. As the example
(http://schema.org/JobPosting ) seems to "list" only one job incentive
it appears to be a one-item list. It matters how the Schema processor
extracts the value of this property. In any case the plural intends 0..*
incentives.
But the markup conforms with Microdata spec. "incentives" has parent a
JobPosting. The expected value is Text  but what would be its exact
value is related to the extraction processor strategy.

For example, a processor may extract the value of "qualifications"
as

"<li>Ability to work in a team environment with members of varying
skill levels.</li>
<li>Highly motivated.</li>
<li>Learns quickly.</li>"

or as

"Ability to work in a team environment with members of varying skill
levels.Highly motivated.Learns quickly."

or even as a collection

" 'Ability to work in a team environment with members of varying skill
levels',
'Highly motivated.',
'Learns quickly.' "

The same issues come up with any potential collection.

-Adrian Giurca