Re: MedicalCode

On 28 June 2012 02:09, Renato Iannella <renato@iannella.it> wrote:

> On 27 Jun 2012, at 17:22, Dan Brickley wrote:
>
>> If used with RDFa Lite, the equivalent notation would
>> be to use an 'about' attribute, btw. Does this approach help?
>
> Yes, use of itemid is a good approach too.
> Perhaps add some guidance to this effect in the description for "code".

Yes, we'll do that. Meanwhile Stéphane Corlosquet kindly reminded me
that the RDFa Lite equivalent attribute is now "resource", rather than
"about". My brain is too used to RDF/XML and the earlier RDFa 1.0
design so I got that wrong. I'll post RDFa Lite versions of the
examples once we've double-checked them.

cheers,

Dan