Re: additionalType property, vs extending Microdata syntax for multiple types

Hi Egor,

Indeed, it would be enough to allow a list of URLs  as  value of
Microdata @itemtype. This is similar with the token list value of @itemprop.
Such extension will solve many of actual annotations miss-understandings
and will not add more verbosity to the markup.

<section itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/CreativeWork http://purl.org/goodrelations/v1#Brand ">
  <h1 itemprop="name http://example.com/fn">Hedral</h1>
  shorthair, with ...
  </section>