Re: (most likely) Version 1.0 of LRMI specification - proposed for inclusion with Schema.org

Couldn't agree more Martin.  While I haven't had time to address the LRMI proposal fully, I have been doing some course modeling that is not yet complete.

It would be useful to bring in some other course vendors - both free (e.g. http://ocw.mit.edu/index.htm) and commercial (e.g. http://www.newsu.org/) to get their input.  I will reach out but would welcome input from anyone on this or the LRMI list that falls into this category.