Re: Feedback on Dataset Schema

Hi Dan, Leigh,

As I commented in another thread, a "license" property seems
appropriate for a number of existing CreativeWork subtypes in addition
to Dataset, e.g. SoftwareApplication, MusicRecording, Photograph, etc.
 It would make the most sense to define it at the CreativeWork level,
were it not for the issue you have mentioned.  As it is, should
ds:license be removed from the proposal?

Thanks.

Joshua