Re: Vocabularies for Technical Publishing

Hi Kenley,

Where are with this, from your perspective?

I like the idea of using 'about', primarily because the 'current' in
'currentProduct' leaves me worrying about stale data. Many sites begin
their life database-backed but then end up 'pickled'/'frozen' for
various reasons (e.g. they're PHP generated and then security holes
lead to the dynamic generation being replaced with a one-time
snapshot).

Can you suggest a final issue list for getting these changes added?

Many thanks,

Dan