Re: Audience proposal [and LRMI, and http://schema.org/Audience]

Egor,
maybe we are thinking of different things. If there is something for a
little child, say a picture to be coloured with pencils, we say the
target (audience) is the child but it needs a mediator to make it
accessible (print it) for the child whereas, if it is a good idea for
an adult working with a child, we say the target (audience) is the
adult and the subject is 'working with a child'.

Is this how you understand it?

Liddy