Re: accessibility vocab

Martin,
thank you but I was trying to find out if there are people doing more
specific vocabularies that enable the matching of resources to
people's needs. I believe there are some people working on this in
this schema.org context, and am interested as we are already working
with many others in other contexts such as ISO/IEC, DCMT, IMS, and the
GPII.

Liddy